Review – April Social Meetup
Featuring Katharine Halberg - SEO Expert
“Be genuine, be relevant, provide good information and get people to want to come back.”
At our April BSN Social Business Networking Katharine Halberg, digital Strategist shared a number of very practical, very real dos and don’ts for our audience. Katherine also covered the concept of ‘position zero’, Google My Business, and the effect that having a site which is mobile / touch optimized can have on creating great user engagement.
When it comes to achieving a high rank on google, you are in for the long term. Contribute to your site. Link and link-back from genuine business partners and focus on delivering a website which is as ‘Human centric’ as possible.
Katharine's Top Tool Pics from the #meetup
- Google Search Console – for identifying error pages and indexing your website
- Google Analytics – to analyse website traffic and to understand bounce rates
- Google Keyword Planner (part of Google Ads) – for keyword research
- Ubersuggest – keyword research and to spy on your competitors
- Screaming Frog – to check for error (404) pages and to identify what pages are missing meta titles
- Google My Business – for business listings (includes the map)
- Google Page Speed insights – for mobile compatibility and page load times
A few of the industries represented at this months meetup:
Business Networking – Whether you want to expand your network, seek mentoring or peer input for your ideas, or develop your people meeting & communication skills, we provide a great platform for you to help you improve and connect with other purpose-led entrepreneurs.
Come along to our next event and find out more.