Important information about privacy
This site and associated events have been created for the explicit purpose of networking and building business relationships. Inherently this means that information you enter here is intended for sharing as part of your business development activity. Privacy is very important and we strive at all times to keep personal information protected while promoting your business for growth.
In general this means:
- Business Strategy community organisers will have complete, confidential access to information you enter.
- Event hosts, organisers, venues, sponsors and relevant contributors will have access to your contact information and by being part of the event you agree to and accept relevant contact from these parties after the event, with the option to opt-out at any stage. This includes your email address, and digital ‘remarketing’ practices.
- If you enter information which is clearly not intended for sharing (eg. followup comments relevant for a specific networking contact after an event), these will correspondingly not be intentionally shared and be available for your personal access.
- We use photos and videos of events in various promotional activity and these may include incidental images of participants. By registering and participating you agree to our use of images which may contain your picture participating as part of the event.
As a community-oriented website, users agree to a certain level of information sharing with the intent of achieving their aims for participation. For any questions about privacy or information-sharing please use the website’s Contact form.
“Omni Management”, “Business Strategy – NZ”, “Business Speed Networking”, “we”, “our”, “the site”, “the website” refers to the website owner.
“You”, “visitor”, “user” refers to any third party with access to interact with any part of the website.
Information provided on the website is provided at the sole risk of the viewer. User signup, reading and interactivity of this website is of your own free will. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The website owner makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
2. Copyright Policy
Do not copy digital material from this website. Omni Management limited is the legal copyright holder of original material on the website. Images or text from the site may have been procured from the public domain and are intended to comply with creative commons or other relevant licensing and usage policies. Other content from affiliates is used by agreement. Third parties cannot use content from this website without written consent. Copyright policies of other websites are respected by the website. In the event of a complaint or dispute, material including words, images and sounds will be removed immediately upon infringement notification. Any queries should be directed through the ‘contact us’ page of the site.
3. Hold Harmless
Information provided on this website is for entertainment purposes only and that we are not providing specific financial, medical, legal or other professional advice You are reading and/or using any of the information from your blog at their own risk.
4. Reserve Rights
We reserve the right to make amendments and changes to these policies in whole or in part at any time. Use of the site indicates your acceptance of all rights, terms and conditions of the site.
5. Privacy with regard to Advertisers, Sponsors and Associated Parties
The website is not responsible for the actions of and 3rd party who may be leveraging our network for business promotion or growth. Any referrals offered constitute friendly recommendations only. Any disputes with advertisers must be taken up with those third parties.
7. Sharing of business information in website profiles, listings and other
Omni Management and it’s appointees shall have sole discretion over whether information submitted to this website is displayed and reserves the right to review and edit submissions at any time.
7. Information storage Privacy and security
The website is designed for interactivity. Information you volunteer through use of the site may be stored in our database. By using the site you agree to our use of information submitted for purposes we consider relevant to the intent of the site and community membership. You agree to be contacted by us from time to time to provide relevant or related information in context with the site, and can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from communications or cancelling your community membership.